Lee Min-ho To Start Military Service In May

SEOUL, April 20 — Lee Min-ho will begin his mandatory military service in May.

Lee Min-ho To Start Military Service In May

His agency confirmed the news via a statement on Tuesday, according to The Korean Herald.

Lee Min-ho To Start Military Service In May

“Lee Min-ho’s enlistment date was confirmed today. He will begin service on May 12 at Gangnam-gu office as a public service officer,” MYM Entertainment said.

Lee Min-ho To Start Military Service In May

“He’ll spend his time preparing for the service until May.”

Lee Min-ho To Start Military Service In May

Earlier in the year, Lee’s agency denied media reports that said the Boys Over Flowers actor was planning to start his service in March or April.

Lee Min-ho To Start Military Service In May

Lee has been assigned to a non-combat position due to an injury sustained in a 2006 car accident with actor Jung Il-woo, his agency added.

Lee Min-ho To Start Military Service In May
Lee Min-ho To Start Military Service In May

READ  Innovative fabrics bark up Tokyo fashion tree